the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Interesting I reckon

So anyone wanna buy my name? $74.35?

It was interesting, definately a nifty idea you got there. But you need to make it so you can mute the sound....trying to listen to Aerosmith here but i can't cause i gotta hear that dang loop.

Quibble Race Quibble Race

This is like the best dang flash game I have ever.

This is like the best dang flash game I have ever played...my only complaint is that it is too short....and too easy....it needs to be longer and more difficult...but it was sweet I will definately say that.

Create-A-Sno-Man Create-A-Sno-Man

Best dang dress up I've seen

That is the best dang dress up game I have seen....great job.

SwitchBladeClock responds:

:) thx, glad you liked it

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Cool

Took me a long reakin' time but....I GOT IT! Yay, I am so goooood. That is a cool game, good level design, and it was deciently hard, at least for me, took me a good hour I would say.

clock take down/Dash clock take down/Dash

I tried to blam it because you need to...

I think this could be a pretty good game, and I would like to see it when you have made it better. First of all make an instructions section...took me like 10 minutes to figure out I had to press the freakin arrow keys when an arrow popped up. Also, draw the arrow keys better, make it look neater....do that and I'll vote it to protect it. Good luck.

Bout of Cuisine Bout of Cuisine

Great, Unique Idea...

But, you need some better graphics...better graphics = better game.

gotsyntax responds:

Thank you for complimenting the idea. I don't agree that better graphics make a better game, but I will be working with an artist for the next game, because I simply cannot draw or animate.

djkhrio;sn o;bohbvs;dljkf djkhrio;sn o;bohbvs;dljkf

That was pretty cool

Some of the questions thow are opinion questions...like the infamous stick figure one in round two...i like joe zombie more than I like xio xio....but pretty cool idea.

THA-ICE-MAN responds:

yes i understand that ey, i just sorta ran outa ideas for dat one, although people in general do tend to like xiao xiao more than joe zombie, i personaly like them equally, but other than that, thanks for the vote above 5 , :D

Mario Races Mario Races

You have a pretty good Idea going there...

Give it more options, make the graphics cooler...and it will be a pretty good game.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Really Really good

I could play that again and again!

Chicken War 2 Chicken War 2

That is tight.

That was really good. Good job